So I looked up a couple Black Green decks to get ideas for how to make a gorgon deck, I think I’ve finally settled on a deck type. Because Hythonia’s ability involves pumping her with +1/+1 counters, I decided to make a counter shift deck around her. It goes like this:
- 1st (turn 2), Play Lotleth Troll, who discards creatures to get +1/+1 counters, or anything really that can build counters fast.
- 2nd (turn 4), Play Corpsejack Menace, who doubles the amount of counters gained.
- 3rd (turn 6), Play Hythonia, our favorite gorgon card
- 4th (usually turn 7), Bioshift counters from Lotleth / (insert counter carrier here) to Hythonia, protect them with Golgari Charm (or really anything that keeps her on the field and usable long enough.)
- 5th (turn 8) Monstrosity Hythonia! Thanks to Corpsejack, she gets doubles the counters she normally would (I checked, AFAIK Corpsejack doubles the counters before her Monstrosity resolves and kills everything), so AT WORST with just corpsejack and hythonia she’s a 10/12 with nothing left in play, Bioshift means she has even more counters, and because Corpsejack’s ability is cumulative if two are in play at once, she’s a 16/18 just from monstrosity! Swing with Hythonia to (hopefully) win the game!
I just need to figure out the rest of the deck, mostly involving keeping Hythonia in play and preventing the opponent from defending her ginormous game ending swing.
Idea for Meddy themed mtg card, for an effect when she enters the battlefield she taps up to 2 creatures, and as long as she’s in play tapped creatures can’t untap. She also has Vigilance.
Alicorn Muffin Arc # 14.5
9/10 Lock of Earth Pony Manes
4/4 Bundle of Pegasus Feathers
2/1 Bottle of Alicorn’s Tears
1/1 Bag of Snake’s Moltings
I promise I’ll put your special ingredient to good use in time, Miss Medusa :D
Hooray! I am of some use after all! Now, if I could find some of my own loyal subjects in distress and help them too!
((Thank you for including Meddy in your little story! Speaking of Meddy, I’m actually *gasp* drawing her again! I’ll get back to a real update schedule once this doodle is finished))
You all laugh, but my brother actually uses him, and he’s really strong actually.
*pounces on you and gropes your butt* :33
THIS MAKES ME SO UNCOMFORTABLE i am secondhand embarrassed and about to cry
Seriously… I’m embarrassed just by association of being a dude
I keep gaining followers, but Meddy’s blog is a mess and I still have 2 finals to go. I must stay focused but urge to update rising, just one more day…
Also the SP was in 2002 (at least that’s what the © says on the bottom of my SP)
EVOLUTION OF GAME BOY
Prints available on Society6
Created by Chungkong
the ds came out in 2004 uncultured shit
Game Boy Advance will always be the coolest looking and best feeling handheld of all time. I wish they didn’t go back to that boxy look with the DS series, they just never feel all that comfortable.
Back from Miami! Also Fallout Equestria: Meddy Edition!
Back home from Miami! Still settling back in, finals are in one week so it’ll be a little while longer until I can commit to updates again. Incidentally I’ve been playing New Vegas (Since word is 4 is coming soon I figured I’d give it another shot. I played before but dropped it after getting an absolutely devastating game breaking bug where I lost my followers and half my good loot). I made an impromptu Meddy character, here are her starting stats:
Energy Weapons: 38 (tagged)
Science: 38 (tagged)
Survival: 38 (tagged)
Of course she has only a measly 1 Luck, if I could push her Perception over 10 I totally would. Her Strength and Agility are subpar, she’s a princess after all they aren’t ones for all that running and jumping or whatever it is that keeps regular ponies in shape. Her Charisma is also meh because I figure Meddy isn’t the best leader despite her princessiness. Her endurance is max of course (she’s supposed to be immortal after all, she needs as much HP as possible to live up to that title), and her intelligence is maxed, I figure if she’s not very charismatic she can at least be genius (or at least the crazy kind of genius). Her tagged abilities are more or less based on what’s best with her SPECIAL loadout, High Perception = Energy Weapons, High Intelligence = Science, and High Endurance = Survival. I’ve only been playing a little while so Perks are sort of incomplete, but once I get a few I’ll figure that out too.